Sinisa Rogic on Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:02:16 +0100

Syndicate: Cinema REX - October 1998

Dear S-ists,

in the middle of b-expectations (decision will come on the beginning of
the next week) we are sending you our October planes. unfortunately 12
days are based on guests from USA.

immediately after this one you will get informations about new baby of
Opennet and REX = cybeRex.
hope you will like this new-born.
hope to see some of you in Skoplje (me and Sinisa are coming)

sincerely
katarina

October 1998

until October 5
10:00-20:00
PRINTLINE
cooperative project of printmakers from Belgrade and New York
exhibition of artists from New York

October 5
20:00
UNBELIVABLE DUEL Blue Theatre

October 6
20:00
TOWARDS FREE MOVEMENT
presentation of the workshops of Tiye Giraud and Sondra Loring (USA)
with screenings of video materials and discussion

October 7 - 11
14:00-18:00
(Improvisation) workshop of Sondra Loring (USA)

October 9/10
20:00
SUGAR TIT!
performance of Tiye Giraud group (USA)
author: Tiye Giraud
direction and choreography: Anita Gonzales

October 11
20:00
CYBEREX
official opening of REX new media lab

October 12
20:00
Presentation of workshop and solo performance of Sondra Loring

October 12-14
14:00-18:00
Workshop of Tiye Giraud

October 13
20:00
STRIPER
promotion of a new issue

October 14
20:00
ART SCENE IN BELGRADE IN THE 90's
promotion of the book of Jasmina Cubrilo
participants: Irina Subotic, Jerko Denegri and author
publisher: Radio B92

October 15
20:00
HELEN KELER's CASE Dah Theatre

October 18
20:00
TWO INTO NOTHING Supernaut

October 19
20:00
HELEN KELER's CASE Dah Theatre

October 21
20:00
HAMLET ALL STARS
theatre from Uzice
adaptation and direction: Dragoljub Selakovic
actors: Nemanja Rankovic, Vahidin Prelic, Svetislav
Vermezovic, Marija Suljagic,Ljiljana Jankovic and others

October 22
21:00
QUARTET - theatre performance
Dragana Alfirevic and Dejan Garbos

October 23
20:00
IV LOW-FI VIDEO gathering - second time
new small films

October 24-25
CROSSECTION III - ARKZIN (Zagreb)
October 24, 20:00
Presentation of Arkzin, political pop mega.zin
(visual materials & web presentation)
October 25, 20:00
promotion of books published by ARKZIN,
serial Bastard, edition Bulgarica...

October 26-31
14:00-18:00
ERGSTATUS
annual international seminar of contemporary dance
special guest: Jacek Luminski (Poland)
author: Boris Caksiran

October 27
20:00
CASES
promotion of Mirjana Danilovic's book
publisher: Devedesetcetvrta (94'th)

October 30 - November 1
20:00
Cartoons

Oktobar 1998.
do 5. okt
10:00-20:00
PRINTLINE
zajednicki projekat graficara iz Beograda i Njujorka
izlozba umetnika iz Njujorka

5.okt
20:00
NEVEROVATNI DUEL Plavo pozoriste

6.okt
20:00
KA SLOBODNOM POKRETU
predstavljanje radionica Tiye Giraud i Sondre Loring (USA)
uz video projekcije i razgovor

7.okt- 11.okt
14:00-18:00
Radionica Sondre Loring (USA)
improvizacija

9/10.okt
20:00 SUGAR TIT!
predstava trupe Tiye Giraud (USA)
autor i izvodjac: Tiye Giraud
rezija i koreografija: Anita Gonzales

11.okt
20:00
CYBEREX
svecano otvaranje REX  laboratorije za nove medije

12.okt
20:00
Prezentacija radionice i solo tacka Sondre Loring

12-14.okt
14:00-18:00
Radionica Tiye Giraud

13.okt
20:00  STRIPER
promocija novog broja

14.okt
20:00
BEOGRADSKA UMETNICKA SCENA 90-ih
promocija knjige Jasmine Cubrilo
ucestvuju: Irina Subotic, Jerko Denegri i autor
izdavac: Radio B92

15. okt
20:00
SLUCAJ HELEN KELER
Dah teatar

18. okt
20:00
DVOJE U NISTA  Supernaut

19. okt
20:00
SLUCAJ HELEN KELER Dah teatar

21. okt
20:00
HAMLET ALL STARS
gostovanje pozorista iz Uzica
adaptacija i rezija: Dragoljub Selakovic
igraju: Nemanja Rankovic, Vahidin Prelic, Svetislav
Vermezovic, Marija Suljagic,Ljiljana Jankovic i dr.

22. okt
21:00 KVARTET - pozorisna predstava
Dragane Alfirevic i Dejana Garbosa

23. okt
20:00  IV LOW-FI VIDEO sabor - drugi put
projekcija novih malih filmova

24.-25.okt
PRESEK III - ARKZIN (Zagreb)
24.okt  20:00
Predstavljanje  Arkzina,politickog pop mega.zina
(vizuelni materijali & web prezentacija)
25.okt 20:00
promocija knjiga u izdanju ARKZINA,
biblioteke Bastard, edicije Bulgarica...

26.-31.okt
14:00-18:00
ERGSTATUS
godisnji internacionalni seminar savremenog plesa
gost-predavac: Jacek Luminski (Poljska)
autor projekta: Boris Caksiran

27.okt
20:00