Andrej Tisma on Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:31:40 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Hack Slobo

Ivo,
In this tragical moment for our people I would like somebody from
Yugoslavia, as I supposed you are, to better send good jokes concerning
Clinton and Monica. I think there is more space and sense for humor in
that affair. But if you are an American, I can understand you.
Andrej

--

ANDREJ TISMA is Novi Sad (Yugoslavia) based artist, art critic and

curator. Since the early '70s mail-artist and networker. Founder of

The Institute for the Spreading of Love (1991) and Embargo Art campaign

(1992). HOMEPAGE: http://members.tripod.com/~aaart/index.html