dzaric on Mon, 26 Oct 1998 13:40:32 +0100

Syndicate: subscription

Re: mailing adresses for East & Central Europe.

New Moment magazine ( now no.9/10 ) is Art & Advertising magazine
dedicated to discovering of new creativity in art and advertising in
Eastern and Central Europe after the fall of the Wall. Its published
twice a year, the price of this issue (200 pages) is 16U$D.Soon we'll
have a www, page so you'll be able to "peep" through it.

I need to make an extended mailing list of advertising agencies, media,
universities and bookstores in Eastern Europe. Its almost impossible
for me to find contact names adresses phone numbers not to mention
e-mails from companies from Slovakia, Ukraina, Georgia, Armenia,
Moldavia,
even from Chech Republic and Hangary and Poland.

Can you help me wiyh my search?

Nada Calovska