Pauline van Mourik Broekman on Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:20:52 +0100

Syndicate: Syndicate contribution for nettime book "neighbourhood" section...

Dear Syndicate,

I have been asked to edit a section on "neighbourhoods" for the nettime
book which is currently being put together. This section intends to provide
a picture of sorts of the various lists that nettime intersects and
overlaps with and whose existence is important  to the life of nettime
itself. Others included are: XChange, Faces, Rhizome, 7-11, Amex, Rewired,
::recode:: and maybe RRE (Red Rock Eater News Service). Eric Kluitenberg
offered to make a compilation of sorts for which he didn't have a huge
amount of space so has had to be selective. I haven't changed his
compilation hugely, but have made *minor* corrections to some mails, just
spelling and stuff, that I wanted all the contributors involved to be able
to have a look at and possibly mail me back about if they had any problems.
Could you please read this and email me back at the address above if you
have any questions/corrections? The title is just a working one until the
editors decide on what they want to call the book (which'll probably happen
over the next few days). If, for space reasons, I have to cut into the text
any more, I will let whoever's mail that is know personally if that's ok.

Thanks in advance and VERY best!

Pauline.

SYNDICATE CONTRIBUTION FOR ZKP5 ON 12.10.1998

SYNDICATE:  THE BIBLE MIX

    ( for nettime zkp5)