Andreas Broeckmann on Thu, 10 Dec 1998 15:53:02 +0100

Syndicate: what happened in Amsterdam?

dear friends,

the corridors are rife with rumours. there was a meeting of the directors
of the SCCAs in Amsterdam last month at which, it seems, some important
decisions were taken or announced which might change the cultural face of
europe quite considerably as soon as the middle of next year. as this was a
'private' meeting which is none of our business, and everybody is still
nervous about the storm that the posting of the letter from uncle george
caused earlier this year, we'll have to wait for the reverberations to hit
the bottom of the deep european sea and then rise to the surface again.

who can say something about the results of the amsterdam meeting? (if
necessary, i'll be happy to anonymise info and resend it to the list)

greetings,

-a