"Károly Tóth" <zeroglab@freemail.c3.hu> on Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:22:48 +0100

Syndicate: zeroglab rotterdam: L.M. -Digital Constru...rary Style 2.

In (Syndicate: Digital Constructivism: HCI and Contemporary
Style ). Lev Manovitch writes:

And while we are on the subject, what is this business with everybody
having their own *individual, *subjectified Web page? The 1980s resistance
to 1930s Microsoft Empire? Can't we do better?

K.T: I have a question to Lev Manovitch: Who do you mean when you write this
"Can't we do better'. Who is WE?
Please answer (through  open channels please!)

regards karoly toth, 1998 rotterdam

zeroglab-rotterdam
name: Károly Tóth
address: Gedempte Zalmhaven 923, 3011 BT Rotterdam NL
tel: +31 (0)10 2400390 or 2400391
e-mail: zeroglab@freemail.c3.hu
           karoly.toth@excite.com
if you do not get answer within a few days,
please write to this address: terra@tip.nl
webpage: http://www.tip.nl/users/terra
THE NEGATIVE RIVER project/workshop @DEAF98 Rotterdam NL
http://www.v2.nl/deaf
TO YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:
my email and homepage addresses has been changed recently.
the old homepage address was: http://users.bart.nl/~terra
this homepage still seems to work,
but I do not have access to it anymore.
the old e-mail address was : terra@bart.nl