Christian Skina on Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:27:13 +0100

Syndicate: Looking for Kurdish TV, web or film makers living in Europe (Holland a plus)

For a combined TV and I-net project about building a
virtual (cultural) Kurdistan, I'm looking for people from Kurdistan living in
Europe.
Please write for more information with a short
description of your interests and talents.
More information available very soon.
This is not a political project!
Thank you
Christian Skina
stalker@bart.nl
The Netherlands
(ps. don't worry about the email "stalker"
that was a Tarkovky film very dear to me)