andreas broeckmann on Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:19:55 +0200

Syndicate: DEEP EUROPE goes Hybrid Media Lounge cd-rom

folks,
i just had this message about documentation about the syndicate for the HML
cd-rom; if you have suggestions for material that should be included (like
photos from Kassel or the Skopje meeting, etc.), please, contact Sonja
Radenkovic directly on <sonjab92@xs4all.nl>. i will not have time to look
into this myself.
greetings,
-a

Hi Andrea,

You probably know that we are (Waag) preparing Hybrid Media Lounge cd-rom
for N5M.
I'm doing a part which regarding "Hybrid Work Space".
It will be great if you can help me with some suggestion what to choose
from your web site http://www.v2.nl/east/archive/deep_europe/hybrid.html and
http://www.v2.nl/mal/v2east,
or If you have any other material which can be useful for the "Recycling
the Future" project.
Only problem is that the time is limited and we are already very near to
the death line.
So please contact me as soon as you can.

P.S
I will probably been in Rotterdam during the weekend for the film festival,
so maybe if you have some extra material we can meat each other.
You can reach me at Saturday whole day and Sunday morning (except during
the film projection) on this phone:
06 54242980

Thanks,
Sonja