francis on Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:34:50 +0100

Syndicate: polish art/ist on the net

Dear Syndicalists,

+++
Polish Artist on the internet
+++

During october/december I've caused some traffic on the hosts of Poland
and asked for the syndicalists' help too. Now the (students-)work is
finished and You'll find it at

http://www.hgb-leipzig.de/~francis/polska/artist/index.htm

Unfortunately its only in German until now, I'm thinking about
translation or summary into net-English and Polish. Maybe someone of You
can help me; e.g. knowing where to get moneyfunding for translation by
professionals...

Hope to get first comments and reactions from You

best wishes francis hunger