Inke Arns on Fri, 26 Mar 1999 02:20:56 +0100

Syndicate: from Berlin

Dear friends,

I just came back late this night from a 3-day "trip" in the Harz, a woody
mountain area located right at the former German-German border. The place
we were staying at had nothing (well, technically speaking) except a TV
set. Three days of pure push media. I could not stop thinking about my
friends in Novi Sad and Belgrade. If there's anything I can do, or any way
in which I can help, please let me know.

Tomorrow morning, together with Andreas we will try to apply for a visa for
our trip to Belgrade and Novi Sad at the Yugoslav Consulate here in Berlin.
We'll report back.

Keep the spirit up,
from Berlin with love,

Inke