Adele Eisenstein on Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:39:40 +0200 (METDST)

Syndicate: more URL's - one in Serbian languag

today I turned on CNN only for a very short time, but just when I did, I
watched a press briefing of the UK Ministry of Defense -
George Robertson, Minister of Defense, pointed out two URL's - one is that
of the Ministry - and he made a point of saying that they have even
translated the site to the Serbian language, so that if anyone in Serbia
only has the State TV as a source of information, they could at least turn
to this on the Internet:

http://www.mod.uk/news/kosovo

he also mentioned this one:

www.un.org/icty