STEPHANE HENRY on Thu, 01 Apr 1999 23:33:11 (west)

Syndicate: a tale for pea

I'm just two months' old and i'm feared by the mass-ant-hills' pheromon... I know these ants are enemies for million years and they attack again. I'm scared. It is the first time i will meet one.
	A 5 very old years ant is near me and send me to follow it. We arrive in a spcial room full of strange bubbles. All the ants are looking quiet there. So strange because i can feel so strongly this attacks' pheromone.... So strange but the peacefully atmosphere makes me more quiet.
	The old ant shows me a bubble and send me to smell it.And I do it. The smell is so strong. So many signals coming from a very very ancient time:

		<< The Russians sent ships to observate NATO planes' action.These planes wer trying to destroy serbian tanks. This to protect kosovo albanian people from some mad serbians guns.Some of these mad serbians guns wanted to protect themselves against the albanian UCK guns but some of them wanted to protect themselves from &&&&&&%%&&& &&.....///////   //////////&&&&& (keep quiet and take a breath).....
	It was the chaos and most of the people did not know wer to go (the ones who did not have agun or rfuse to get one.)
	A scared woman was running and carrying her baby (the story doesnot tell if she was serbian or albanian) . She wanted to have a breack against a dead tree. This tree felt down on a man ( albanian or serbian?) who was wearing an inocently armed Bazooka. A big light on the blue sky. An invisible plane (it is known they always pass at the wrong moment) was touched.The pilot thought to is son, his genetical survivance, and ejected himself. The plane felt down on a ship.
	Later and soon, us the black ants we never felt so warm and so productive. The air was energized eveywhere. >>

		I do not understand the meaning of all the messages but I know I have to think about it. I will not go to fight. I want to return tothe all ant-hill and resist to the alert pheromone.May be Iwill find other ants to drive to this room. There are so much bubbles to smell.

				peacefully thoughts
															stephane

Thanks to bernard WERBER and his ANTs' trilogy