Iaroslava Boubnova on Fri, 02 Apr 1999 22:24:42 +0300

Syndicate: Red Cross mission

I spoke with the Bulgarian National Red Cross Office and they answered
me "officially" that they are not planning any help actions in Kosovo or
anywhere in Yugoslavia till they'll receive an apply from the local Red
Cross office. They are ready with some food stuff, medications and
cloth, but they can't do anything without this official local appeal.
Please, if you have contact with anybody in Kosovo or among refugee
groups (I can't imagine, if it's possible), inform them. We are very
close here, the position of the state looks  realistic, so I'm sure it
would be possible to react in a proper way and quickly. Please, stay
safe and take care. Iara Boubnova