Oleg Kireev on Sat, 3 Apr 1999 17:38:52 +0400 (WSU DST)

Re: Syndicate: new mailradek address

Dear Syndicalists,

i think the quarrels between me and anatoli osmolovsky are of no interest to
the syndicate audience, especially at the moment of the balkan events, but i
have to react on this message somehow. the matter is, we finished working
together in february and i started to announce "mailradek" as a "non-regular
posting of subjective commentaries on political themes" instead of "the
Moscow based magazine RADEK continues the mailradek project" after that. and
now he takes the same title etc. i just wanted to say, there's a difference
between these projects. but maybe it's better if the mailradeks multiple in
such a schizofrenical way?

O.K.

The "mailradek" project is a non-regular posting of subjective commentaries
on political themes. The information about the project is available on the
Website (in Russian):
http://www.asa.de/radek
Everybody who doesn't receive it can send a "subscribe english mailradek" or
"subscribe russi