Andreas Broeckmann on Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:11:08 +0100

Syndicate: P.Treanor zapped himself

sorry folks, but this is too weird, it's gossip, so if you are not in the
mood, just delete:

(i just received this:)

>Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:34:25 +0200
>From: Majordomo@aec.at

>No action is required on your part.

(this is the standard message that we get when somebody unsubscribes from
the syndicate list. the message looks the same when inke or i unsubscribe
somebody (which we really only do on request), and i can only assure you
that neither inke nor i did this. 'paul' threw the towel, as we say in
boxing.

'paul treanor' first subscribed to the list on 29 march - you may have seen
some of his postings. after the pretty strange FAQs about Help B92 he
pointed to yesterday, i asked:)