Inke Arns on Fri, 09 Apr 1999 14:35:48 +0200

Re: Syndicate: [Fwd: [Fwd: Belgrade: a feminist report 15]]

Dear Zarana, dear friends,

please remember: if *you* feel that the information you are sending or
forwarding to the list could be dangerous for the sender / source / author,
then please *do* anonymize the mails *yourself* before sending them even to
this list. I don't want to sound paranoid, but there are now more than 400
subscribers on the Syndicate list, and we just don't know everybody
personally anymore. And we don't know if and to which destinations the
mails are being forwarded.

The online-archive on the V2_East/Syndicate website is closed temporarily
in order to protect the sources. But, please remember: do anonymize
yourself what you think needs this protection.

Best wishes,

Inke

49.(0)30.3136678 | inke@berlin.snafu.de | http://www.v2.nl/~arns/
mikro: http://www.mikro.org | Syndicate Network: http://www.v2.nl/east/