Adele Eisenstein on Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:15:45 +0200 (METDST)

Syndicate: Apologies...

> > In addition to the public round-table and/or press conference, a
> > larger satellite programme would be a Syndicate meeting, which had
> > been originally planned to take place in Belgrade this April in
> > conjunction with a Yugoslav video festival (1970?s  1990?s) at Cinema
> > Rex, and which has been detoured to Budapest.
>
> > ?????

Dear Dejan,

I apologise for my bad sentence - I did not mean to say at all that we
bring your programme to Budapest (and I apologise for calling it a video
festival, which, as I knew, was to take place at Cinema Rex). What I meant
to say was: In addition... a Syndicate meeting, which had originally been
planned in conjunction... at Cinema Rex. The Syndicate meeting has been
detoured to Budapest.
I am really sorry for any confusion. It was clear for me when I wrote it,
but now I see that it is ambiguous.

very sincerely yours,
Adele

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/