Galeria Kombetare e Arteve on Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:01:15 +0100

Re: syn-bud - from Edi

hi andreas and everybody,
sorry but i can't make it this time even though almost all our artistic
projects are suspended, but there's still a lot of work to do voluntarily
with the endless kosovar refugees. i am trying to organise some kind of
entertaining, educational projects for the kids but it is difficult, since
most of the aid coming to albania is addressing basic needs. it's also
difficult because of the trauma and the shock those poor kids have gone
through seeing their parents killed in front of their eyes, or escaping
death just by being a bit more lucky than their fellows already masacred.

anyway, i wish everybody a good meeting, and i'll look forward to know how
it goes,
best to everybody,
edi.