Atle . Barcley on Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:43:15 +0200

Syndicate: Re: black screen

Thank you for your initiative Valery!

What about connecting our black screens by a refresh url. This way we would
make a long line of protest/memory  - it would be easier for visitors to
see the size of the movement. Although it would be nice to make a really
long refresh line this would require some difficult organizing - several
shorter ones would be almost as efficient I guess.

I made a refresh from this site:
http://www.kit.ntnu.no/stud/barcley
to this site:
http://www.teleline.es/personal/stidna
(It was when I saw this last one I got the idea.)

Close down your site, change it with a black page and make this black page
refresh to another black site of your choice,
or
when you find a line of black pages mail the owner of the last page in the
line and ask her/him to make a url to your black site. (This requires
people participating to include their e-mail adress somewhere on the page
or in the source code, of course.)

mvh Atle Barcley

Web Projects : http://www.kit.ntnu.no/stud/barcley/
mailto:Atle.Barcley@trdkunst.no
ICQ # 10055540
Telephone: +47 91 76 41 81
Telefax: +47 73 59 79 20
Postal address: Atle Barcley, Trondheim Academy of Fine Art, NTNU, N-7034
Trondheim, Norway

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/