Lipa on Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:20:13 +0200

Syndicate: Re: A Diary from Belgrade (The Author Speaks)

The following is written by the author of the diary from Belgrade
which I forwarded to the list in two parts:
On 21 April 1999 Subject: A Diary from Belgrade (7-21 April 1999)
On 22 April 1999 Subject: A Diary from Belgrade 26 March - 6 April 1999

I did it under wrong assumption that the author's name was
hidden for the reason of her safety. The original reached me
without the author's name. It was an honest mistake on my part,
and I appologize.

Lipa

===QUOTE===
My name is Jasmina Tesanovic and I am the author of the Diary from
Belgrade. I don't want to be anonimuous,  but nobody asked me that.
My diary was published also on the front page of the Guardian in
Phil, Inq. and in many other places signed. Please, correct this
mistake, because people from all over the world are asking me is it
mine and why am I not signing it, as if there is something to it, or
that something happened. I think that publicity is the main guardian
angel of clean politics.
Sincerely yours, Jasmina Tesanovic
===UNQUOTE===

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/