Ostrow/Kaneda on Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:48:22 -0400

Re: Syndicate: Independent Journalists' Association of Serbia

You are just  playing the   "good policeman, bad policeman
 game" . "Dont do intervention, because this will give the bad
 policeman more power." What we were waiting until Kosovo was destroyed
before we would act.  With the known consequences of being independent you
do nothing but bemoan your fate -- you are a colaborator who sees yourself
as victim. Yes, you may be a wll intended person, but this doesnt count ...
you partake of that
 tendencyin which ignore your responsibility for what is happening in
Kosovo to focus on your own problems -- which in turn are of your own
making.  Were is the Serbian opposition to the Serbian War against the
people of Kosovo, were was it before the bombings>

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/