Micz Flor on Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:39:09 +0100

Syndicate: determine european english

Communication... we have to use English in Europe. There seems to be no way
around that, neither on lists nor in print. I have long refused to use the
US spell checking and admit today that the UK English was my default
setting. This needs to be changed urgently. The next issue of Crash Media
will be printed in the (hopefully near) future and we apologise for the
long delay (for the obvious reasons). Most of the editorial work has been
finalised in London by Josephine Berry and I am going to start working on
the layout soon. But I will do one final spell check! And my text editor
leaves me the following choices:

Australian
Belize
Canadian
Caribbean
Ireland
Jamaica
New Zealand
South Africa
Trinidad
United Kingdom
United States

PLEASE VOTE NOW FOR THE ENGLISH OF AN INTEGRATED EUROPEAN FUTURE.

Micz Flor [Content Development - micz@t0.or.at]

  http://helpB92.xs4all.nl - http://akut.t0.or.at
  http://www.yourserver.co.uk/crashmedia
  c/o Public Netbase t0 / Museumsquartier / 1070 Wien / Austria
  t: +43.1.522 1834 / f: +43.1.522 5058
  AM 1476 KHz in Austria and our friends in Central Europe
  every day from 8pm CET in english, serbian, albanian, german
 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/