Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 3 May 1999 10:46:32 +0100

Re: Syndicate: Bridge: To all the prejudiced peopl

dear friends,

i just wanted to briefly report back about my question regarding the people
who initiated the Bridge publication project in Yugoslavia (Syndicate,
27.04.99). i had several responses from people, all of whom were very
positive about the writers and editors involved in Stubovi Kulture.
everyone testified not only to their literary standing, but also to their
moral and political righteousness.

in the meantime there seem to be several contacts with the Bridge
initiative, and i guess that we will hear more from them should there be
interest in some sort of cooperation between syndicalists and that group.

with best wishes,

-a

 information and archive: http://www.v2.nl/east/