Mentha Piperita on Wed, 05 May 1999 11:23:26 GMT

Syndicate: new york lower east side film festival info!

>Other special screenings to wet the appetite and satisfy
different tastes
are the Serbian Shorts
event, hosted by Webcinema
I should add that in additional to the:
- incomparable Serbian Shorts www.webcinema.org/serbianshorts,
featuring
A.G. and his group of fearless independent filmmakers in Belgrade

- we expect to receive and screen for the first time ever - a world
off-line
PERMIERE -  the videos made by the filmmakers in Belgrade after
March 23rd
featured on the War Diaries site www.webcinema.org/war_diaries and

- a surprise screening, which I can not reveal yet, as it then
won't be a
surprise:-) but it will - I assure you - knock your sox's off, so
don't miss
it. All for FIVE BUCKS. CHEAP!!!

SEE YA THERE!!!!!!!!!!