Kyoko KURAMORI on Thu, 13 May 1999 17:30:04 +0900

Syndicate: want to know Yugoslavian art!

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I need informations about Yugoslavian contemporary
art.

 I am a TV director in Japanese Public TV Station, and
now I am planning to produce a program about 48th Venice Biennale.

In this program, I would like to describe that art always
reflects the cirumstance of the world we are living. On coming 48th Venice
Biennale, something about Belgrade under such situation, would be, I believe,
reflected on their works.
So, I would like to know about the participation of Yugoslavia
for the Biennale.
In the press conference in Roma on April 27, I heard
that 6 artists will appear on the Biennale.  I wonder
whether the plan of the exhibition must be changed or not under the severing
bombing. I would like to know the latest plan for the exhibition and the
artists' schedule, etc.
I know the telephone number of Mr. Radislav
Trkulja(comissioner of Yugo pavillion) and have tried to contact him, but nobody
answers the phone. If you have any information about the 48th Venice
Biennale(about Yugo), please let me know.

Also I would like to ask about your exhibition in Amsterdam on
May 25. I got the short information from syndicate mailing list. Please let me
know details in English, if possible. Is it one-night exhibition? Do you
continue same kind of exhibition in some other place?

I thank you very much for your attention.

Kyoko Kuramori
Chief Producer
NHK Educational Corporation
tel +81-3-3481-1141