Inke Arns on Fri, 14 May 1999 13:17:25 +0200

Syndicate: The Open Video Archive is online!

Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:34:50 +0200
From: Frank Kunkel <fk@bln.de>
Subject: The Open Video Archive is online!

Dear friends and partners,

we are glad to announce, that the Open Video Archive is now online:

http://ova.zkm.de

Please be aware that for most materials there, you will need a G2 Player
(obtainable at http://www.real.com)

If you would like to also upload RealVideo files to the Archive, just
drop me a mail, with the following information:

Username:
Password:
E-Mail:
Name/Org/Label:
Street:
Postal:
City:
Country:
and I will set up an account for you. (You can later change this
information)

Have fun with the archive! (maybe even with the "help" and "about" text
;)

Best regards, also on behalf of Thomax Kaulmann

Frank
--
Frank Kunkel
mailto:fk@bln.de