jo van der spek on Fri, 21 May 1999 15:35:37 +0100

Syndicate: [helpb92-l] forgive me (urgent)

(sorry for crosspostings, this is Internetcaffe Astoria, Skopje)

Afrodita Kamend of Radio21 in exile in Skopje, explained me an hour ago
that I made a serious mistake by writing a report on my "visit to Radio 21"
(14 or 15th of May), and sending it to several friend involved in freeB92,
free21too, balkansunflowers and the Internet-project in Macedonia.
This way of making semi-public private opinions and feelings, mixed with
quotations of Afrodita, may create confusion. I meant to inform people
outside of reality here, but with a commitment to make things better. being
both a journalist and an activist, I have been too rash with mailing it
around. For this  do apologize to all of you, and especially to Afrodita.
Of course everything I wrote is my responsibility. The quotations of
Afrodita, I believe are correct, but put in a context which is mine, not
hers.

Please, take this to heart, and don't further distribute it. Please inform
your contacts by forwarding this message a.s.a.p.

I sincerely hope that this unfortunate will stop none of us to continue our
joint effort to recreate Radio 21 and Kosova.

Jojo

mos ban luft, ban dashuri