Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 31 May 1999 16:47:48 +0100

Syndicate: meeting in venice?

dear friends,

it looks as though some of us are planning to be in venice for the opening
of the biennial next week. although everybody will be pretty busy it would
still be good to know who is around, and whether maybe we can get together
as a group for a quick update on all the things that are going on.

micz flor writes:

>we came to the conclusion that it will be best to have brunch, rather than
>evening meetings, because venice biennial evening are usually very
>distracting... ;)
>
>so we thought friday, 11th june 11 am at some specified area in venice.

is this time OK? does anybody have a good suggestion for a location? (where
will the oreste-palinseste events take place? would that be an option?)

i suggest you write back to me off-list and i post an update to the list
later, so that we don't spam the list with too many technicalities. for
those who go to venice, we might also use a cc-list for coordination stuff.
if you want to be on that list, please, let me know. if anybody has a
chance to actually coordinate this meeting, i'd be more than happy to pass
on this task. (this is a request for help.)

greetings,
-a