Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:25:29 +0100

Syndicate: Net Aid 2 - Live Now!

! LIVE NOW !

FREE B92 - NETAID 2
http://www.freeb92.net/netaid/index.html

June 15, 1999

00:00 - 24:00 CET
22:00 - 23:00 GMT

A Global 24-Hour Peace Netcast in Aid of Radio B92, Yugoslavia

The NetAid action with its second installment - NetAid 2 - continues the
saga of the enduring free spirit of B92. Three months since B92's physical
existence is denied, we are ready to deliver our message again - loud and
clear.

We will do it every month until Radio B92 is back where it belongs - on air.

NetAid 2 once again brings together musicians, individuals, bands, DJs, as
well as radio stations, public spaces and net projects - which confirms
ideas of global artistic solidarity against violence and repression. NetAid
2 goes as global as possible - streams and sounds echo worldwide. From
Finland, Tibet, Amsterdam, California, Serbia, Montenegro to London, Czech
Republic, Vienna, Sao Paolo, Hungary, Vancouver and Australia.

In addition, we are particularly happy to announce a dedicated 24-hour
NetAid DJ marathon at Terminal Bar (Prague), with a top line-up of Czech
and international DJs, organized by 4introVision.

Please forward this text to any interested parties.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ + + + + + + + + +

Free B92 team, would like to express its sincere gratitude to all those who
have helped us to organise NetAid 2:
All the artists, record labels who participated - you know who you are!

+
De Digitale Stad, Netherlands
XS4ALL, Netherlands
De Balie, Netherlands
r a d i o q u a l i a, Australia
ORF Kunstradio, Austria
RealNetworks, USA
SEZAMPRO, Yugoslavia
4introVision, Czech Republic
Virtual Sites, USA
AMARC

+
Mauzz, Nina Meilof, Maurice Wessling, Adam Hyde, Honor Harger, Micz Flor,
Jo van der Spek, Joe Follansbee, Heidi Grundmann, Elisabeth Zimmerman,
Calvin Bush, Matthew Collin, Geoff White, Tapio Makela, Matthew Smith,
Pierluigi di Todaro, Fridrich Titien ....

http://www.freeb92.net/
<in transit>

radioqualia@va.com.au
http://www.radioqualia.va.com.au