Arthur Bueno on Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:25:46 +0200

Re: Syndicate: berlin+kosovo+buden+

>i think i have read some info about two day 'conference' on kosovo,
>happening in berlin this coming weekend. but i lost that mail :(
>can somebody send it to me again? thanks!
>
>becha@xs4all.nl

Dear Vesna and others who ask similar questions: on the syndicatewebsite I
am keeping track of all the events that are anounced on the list (and many
that I know of from other sources).
You can find the address in the footer of every mail.
Just choose Events and click on Germany.

Arthur Bueno
V2_Organisatie Rotterdam
Eendrachtsstraat 10
3012 XL Rotterdam