Annick Bureaud on Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:15:02 +0200

Re: Syndicate: reopen the archive!

Hi list !

andreas hagenbach wrote:

> but for those who think
> about it seriously, i would say: open it all (or leave it closed).
> no part-time archive, we could actually like to regret things!

Hu ... I have friends who are archivists and they will tell you that
good archiving is knowning what to throw away ...

One question : do you have statistics about the consultation of the
archive in the past ? i am curious to know how many people were actually
going to the archive.

Annick
--
Annick Bureaud (bureaud@altern.org)