Technologies To The People on Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:18:48 +0200

Syndicate: Technologies To The People Job dept.

art director Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse
University

Award-winning art director wanted to teach advertising portfolio
classes to
talented and motivated undergraduates at the Newhouse School of
Public
Communications at Syracuse University beginning late August 1999.
Classes
are taught Mondays and Tuesdays; can commute or live in town.
Renewable
one year contract.  Prior teaching experience preferred.
Interested persons should send a letter of application, resume
and the names and telephone numbers of three references to:
Chair, Advertising Department, S.I.
Newhouse School of Public Communications,
Syracuse University, 215
University Place, Syracuse, NY  13244

Beth E. Barnes, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Chair
Advertising Department
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Syracuse University
bbarnes@mailbox.syr.edu
315-443-4045 (voice)
315-443-3946 (fax)

Subject: School of Journalism and Communication University of Oregon Eugene

FACULTY POSITIONS OPEN
Chair in Public Relations
Hulteng Chair in Media Ethics
Assistant/Associate Professor in News/Editorial
Visiting Assistant Professor in News/Editorial
Visiting Assistant/Associate Professors in Advertising
Visiting Assistant Professor in Advertising
Assistant/Associate Professor in Visual Communication

SAID IT SEEKS WEB VOLUNTEER
Said It, a Seattle-based feminist monthly publication, now on its 5th
issue, is looking for a talented, creative (feminist or pro-feminist) web
designer to design website. Payment is the satisfaction of supporting a
good cause, and the addition to your portfolio of a site with a sensible
domain name. We need someone who can start very soon, and will be
committed to carrying through. Please contact: Adriene Sere, (206) 527-
0273, saidit@scn.org Said It: feminist news, culture, politics
WA 98125
MULTIMEDIA COORDINATOR JOB