Wieland Hoehne on Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:43:05 +0200

Syndicate: last call for entries

16. KASSELER DOKUMENTARFILM- & VIDEOFEST
17 - 21 NOVEMBER 1999

DEADLINE: 15th of August!

The Kasseler Dokumentarfilm & Videofest is a festival, which aims at
providing insight into current international documentary filming and video
work. We intend to present critical, ambitious and entertaining documentary
films and videos committed to both reports on current affairs and off-beat
topics. The video section of the Kasseler Dokumentarfilm- & Videofest is
also interested in experimental and artistic videos, which reveal the use
of video specific means. Apart from the film and video programme we exhibit
(media) installations and sculptures as well.

DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM:

http://www.filmladen.de/dokfest

16. Kasseler Dokumentarfilm- & Videofest
17 - 21 November 1999

http://www.filmladen.de/dokfest
dokfest@filmladen.de

Wieland Hoehne [hoehne@filmladen.de]