Atle . Barcley on Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:19:46 +0200

Re: Syndicate: Re: enough ! (Message from the provider)

tbyfield wrote:

>grtz.
>
>maybe atle can tell us who has access to these machines being
>used for these forgeries. he's the only person who's sent any
>mail to syndicate from these addresses. ;)
>
>cheers,

(Sorry about the delayed response, vacations....)

Jaanis Garancs is right: According to the source code the (supposed)
forged mails (in the name of Geert Lovink and tbyfield) have been sendt
from  Whitemail (http://www.kit.ntnu.no/stud/barcley/whitemail/).  Anyone
can access, and  I have no idea who is using Whitemail.

>grtz.
>
>do you think the kunstakademiet i trondheim would hire me
>to teach a workshop on how to forge mail properly? i mean,
>there are only a few students there, so the classes could
>have a really personal atmosphere.
>
>cheers,

Well, t, you didnt really get the right result from reading the source of
the Whitemail anyway, did you :-) But I'm sure you would be welcomed to the
north anyway. We wouldnt call you by names...

mvh Atle Barcley

http://www.kunst.no/barcley/
mailto:Atle.Barcley@trdkunst.no
ICQ # 10055540
Telephone: (+47) 91 76 41 81
Telefax: (+47) 73 59 79 20
Postal address: Atle Barcley, Trondheim Academy of Fine Art, NTNU, N-7034
Trondheim, Norway