Andreas Broeckmann on Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:59:04 +0100

Syndicate: Strelnikoff Cas

From: "Martin S. Past" <POO_MSP@bih.net.ba>
Subject: [Joegomail] [Fwd: corrected translation of the article on
Strelnikoff]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:16:17 +0200

Dear friends, colleagues

Hereby I send you information about 'Strelnikoff case'. It is an example
of censorship as it is establishing in south east Europe at the very
moment. In this case Slovenia is even using the European Union criminal
court of human rights as reverence.

I am strongly concerned about these developments which could lead to a
European version of big brother. The 'big cousin' indoctrination.
Because of my personal relations with the group Strelnikoff, I am also
able to see the consequences of the motion for indictment in personal
life. Money must be raised for layers, community must be informed,
promoters of music get scared of negative reactions and the group needs to
find support everywhere possible. In other words, they no not only get
accused but also exhausted.

I would like to ask you to publish about this article or to spread it to
your colleagues and friends. Strongly I would like to ask you to send an
email of support to Strelnikoff. International awareness of this case might
make is more easy for the musicians to fight the intolerant elements inside
their own society.

I thank you very much for the support.

in case you would like to have additional information before publishing
please contact
strelnikoff: vasja@kad.kibla.org

or

Peace Office Outpost, Sarajevo