carlais on Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:08:03 -0500

Re: Syndicate: drums against guns

Adrej said:

>They should better come to perform at Kosovo, where the greatest part of
>those weapons is in possession of Kosovo Liberation Army, which should
>have been already disarmed.

...If that is the case, they should better come to perform in South America
...to Colombia, country in which the "Autodefensas," de FARC guerrilla, the
ELN guerrilla, the Colombian Army, the US marines ....have weapons enough
to make not only one but many performances!!!!!

I think the problem of violenece is not particular to any country. A
performance touching this theme should be valuable in any country.

Regards,

Damian Toro
Independent Artists
ARTS PARLIAMENT