carlais on Thu, 30 Sep 1999 20:23:45 -0500

Re: Syndicate: Financing...

>True. If I remember correctly, Rupert Murdoch has a control package of CNN
stocks.

Sure, economical interests also....

>I can't agree that a report on Balkan issues is good if it changes,
ignores or diminishes the true influence of >involvement by U$/EU power
structures into Balkan politics.

....I just want to point here that we know about the "U$/EU" involvement
into Balkan politics. The CNN news reflect this fact all the time!....

Regards,

Damian Toro

Independent Artists
ARTS PARLIAMENT