Cecilia Dahlbäck on Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:39:48 -0400

Syndicate: Stockholm info

Hej!

Now I think I got it all together!

Here is information about the Syndicate meeting at Moderna Museet in
Stockholm:

Thursday: Opening of the exhibition 18.30
	   There will be a dinner on Thursday night where all Syndicate
members are invited. Call me no later than Thursday noon if
    you wanna join so I can add your name to the list. You can
also ask for Bojana Pejic at the info/ticket desk at Moderna.

Friday: Closed Syndicate meeting at Moderna 18.00-19.30. - Right after
                   the Symposium.

Saturday: Open presentations 18.00-19.30 in the Cinema (right by the
                       Auditorium downstairs).

If there is any other question of any kind, don´t hesitate to call me!
You can mail me to this adress until tomorrow Tuesday, Wednesday I will be
off-line.   Phone: 070-643 76 76

See you soon in Stockholm!   Greetings from Cecilia Dahlbäck