Andrej Tisma on Fri, 05 Nov 1999 02:14:01 +0100

Syndicate: NATO/KLA: smugglers and mercenaries

U N C O V E R I N G   C O M M E N T S:
KOSOVO "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" FINANCED BY ORGANIZED CRIME
By Michel Chossudovsky

...The narcotics trade enabled Washington and Bonn to finance
the "Kosovo conflict", with the  ultimate objective of destabilizing
the Belgrade government and fully  recolonizing the Balkans...
See article at:  http://members.tripod.com/~aaart/smugglers.htm

OPEN LETTER TO GENERAL SHORT,
By Stella L. Jatras

...And with whom have we jumped into bed?  We have
jumped into bed with a  bunch of narco-terrorist Kosovo
Liberation Army(KLA)cutthroats who were trained in
Osama bin Laden's camps in Afghanistan and who
have now established their own mini-Afghanistan in
Kosovo...
See article at:   http://members.tripod.com/~aaart/letter.htm