re-title.com on Wed, 14 Jul 2010 02:43:34 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> 3rd Ward is Awarding $5, 000 and a 3 Month NYC Residency

.
re-title.com

3RDWARD OPEN CALL SUMMER 2010

3rd Ward Open Call

Dear Artists,
What would you create for $5,000, three months in NYC, and your very own art show? You have the vision and now 3rd Ward in New York City is offering you a place in the international art world.

You are invited to submit a portfolio of your best completed artwork, work-in-progress or conceptual proposal to be considered for the 3rd Ward Solo Show. We are looking for dynamic, inventive and provocative work of all mediums: sculpture, photography, painting, printmaking, illustration, installation, graphic design, video, and more!

For full details and to submit go to:

www.3rdWardOpenCall.com

Enter promo-code: "3rdWardRT1" and your first submitted image is free!

(This discount expires July 12)

Submissions will be evaluated by our distinguished panel of judges including: Founder & Director of Scope Art Show, Alexis Hubshman; celebrated illustrator, Yuko Shimizu; TV Personality, Alexa Chung; and 3rd Ward Founder, Jason Goodman.

Your deadline is July 28th, 2010, 11:59 p, EST.

You may submit up to 6 images for $15 per image.
For 7 or more images, there is a flat discounted rate of $95.
You can upload up to 15 images for the discounted rate.

3rdWard Open Call

3rd Ward
195 Morgan Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11237
USA
+1 718.715.4961

 re-title.com
BM Box 5163
London
WC1N 3XX
United Kingdom
+44 (0) 870 922 0438

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to nettime-ann@nettime.org by newsletter@re-title.com.

Re-title.com | BM Box 5163 | London | WC1N 3XX | United Kingdom