integer on Mon, 8 May 2000 03:37:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] cl8lo37ot

>on that note, here's something on DNA and music that my dad the mad >electrochemist
>wrote for the N01SE exhibition catalogue in January:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/~firstpulseproj/n01se.html
>http://www.firstpulseprojects.org

kompar
http://membank.org/dataset/n/krop3rom_hiv-sekuensz2.mp3
http://membank.org/dataset/n/krop3rom_hiv-sekuensz.mp3

>So, the problem with basing the meme model on the gene model
>is that the gene model is faulty, incomplete.

= dupl!kat en fakt

>And your computer won't be
>worth shit to you if you don't plug it in

= may wish to ask dad to clarify
why it is you.

>....Information is only half the story.

genez != !nformaz!on

>half the story

output != zum ov komponentz.

>half the story

!n ordr 2 `half` it = muzt b f!n!t
!t = ma! b boundd abr != f!n!t.

>story

ztor!ez onl! ecz!zt !n ztor!ez

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/korporat/=cw4t7abs.3nkod0r..0+2.html

>It seems to be something the poets can get

!.e. that my dad

>my

The

>dad

The main problem with the current nettime model

>(!)
>joy garnett

better models
The main problem with the current nettime model

>You can order DNA and RNA  from any biology supply house.

<=> that my dad the mad electrochemist wrote

>It comes as a powder that gets cloudy when you add water. Just
>add water. But it's still not alive.

may wish to ask dad to clarify `alive`.

Energy = time = scale.
hensz !t = alive.

+ ev!.densz 4 nonl!near zumaz!on zkemaz

|| m9ndfukc.macht.fre!

        _____..... !zometr!kc kontrakz!onz
  .
    .
       .
          .
             .
               .
     dom!z!lz + ch!fon!erz
= l!kl! konduz!v 1 shok total                  .
                       .
                       .
                       .
    .