Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> DEMOCRACY UNDER SIEGE
integer on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:53:50 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> DEMOCRACY UNDER SIEGE

               theatrical squint.

engels: i am drunk with many kinds of common things
        + thus forgotten that democracy is. do tell me please.

marx:   it is reciprocal love raised to the level of real life.

engels: o. then italian democracy has failed miserably. perhaps it has had insufficient preparation.

marx:   engels has said: it is their own essence that people seek in the other.

engels: at very least during the waking state. [short circuit]

>Please, stay tuned and spread information.
>The situation in Italy is
>particularly critical, probably more than in Austria.

kontinue circulating.

>If you don't want

the origin of the family

>that one of the most rich western countries will fall in a dark help,
>please keep alert and help.

giacometti: question is - does helping help. [lights a cigarette]

01 giraffe: it may that helping has helped
            life the current situation.

giacometti: life +?

01 giraffe: death. [coughing]

giacometti: life is death elongated as your neck.

01 giraffe: my neck is long it is escaping your smoke.

french revolution: were i to be immortal

01 giraffe: that i may be immortal

giacometti: the game is lost. quite lost.

01 giraffe: why say so you +?

giacometti: [smoking] italian democracy is less tall than you

01 giraffe: [coughing] my neck is long it is escaping your smoke.

>Please, stay tuned and spread information.

misery isnt a problem.

the west has become the prey of its disappearance.

nn - bemused. life = 01 karnival

                       obligatory attention paid 2 the nettime kommissariat: provincial scoundrels!!

             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova {AT} eusocial.com
dO NOT TYPE ON ME!!!!        http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz