usatrader on Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:29:55 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Emerging Stock Alert!!

Diversified Product Inspections, Inc. (OTCBB: DPRI)

MAJOR CONTRACT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND HUGE NEWSLETTER COVERAGE THIS WEEK FOR DPRI
!!!

 This Wednesday DPRI will be profiled by some major newsletters along with
the release of significant news regarding explosive sales for the Company.
There will be huge volume and a strong increase in price for several days.
The same newsletters that profiled CERT two weeks ago will begin coverage on
DPRI. They brought CERT from $1.53 to $4.08 in 8 days!! We know for certain
that the same groups are going to profile DPRI starting on Wednesday.

 We are very proud that we can share this information with you so that you
can make a profit out of it. It is highly advisable to take a position in
DPRI as soon as possible, today before the market closes or tomorrow.

 Revenues for DPRI, a 10-year old, fully-reporting company, have skyrocketed
600% higher this year to over $8 Million on substantial US Government and
Insurance Industry contracts. DPRI's client list includes over 50 major
insurance companies including Allstate, Fireman's Fund, Travelers, Liberty
Mutual, Prudential, Hartford, and Nationwide.

 The stock has already bounced sharply from its 52-week low and will
continue  moving up immediately. We think the stock could easily reach $4 in
less than  a month.

 Good luck and watch DPRI fly this week!