q23254 on Sun, 3 Feb 2002 04:53:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] PARENTS-KNOWING CAN PREVENT DISASTER... 14248

Stealth-Eyes

"Simply the best screen capture and chat capture software
available anywhere..."

Stealth-Eye automatically records EVERYTHING your

Lover...your Children...Your Employees do on their

computer. . And you can play it back like a VCR at your

convenience...

Stealth-Eyes will Email you the text version of their on-line

chat conversations and Emails incoming and outgoing to

ANY Email address you designate...24 hours a day.

Stealth-Eyes installs and remains TOTALLY hidden on a

computer. Only you know it is there.

CLICK HERE

Protect yourself and know the truth

Protect yourself and have the evidence

In today's society it is extremely important to be informed

as to what is really going on around us. We designed

Stealth-Eyes as a tool to produce facts, so you can make the

decisions necessary to protect your self and your love ones.

To learn more about to order this amazing new software

please visit the site below.

CLICK HERE

Don't delay there is a Limited number of copies At This

Amazing Low Price! Reg. $99.99 now only $74.99

We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received

Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.

k[SEXbmbfoYojikLmEOxpMKNvOOjgmmRpjtMUaULbeIDeqfYK]ym