DAN IGBUDU on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEED

I am Dr. Igbudu Dan, the bills and exchange
Director
at the UNION BANK  NIGERIA PLC, I am writing this
letter to solicit for support and assistance from you
to carry out this business opportunity in my
department. Lying in an inactive account is the sum of
twentyfive Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars
($25,500,000.00)
belonging to a foreign customer (Mr. Xavier Arigon)
who happens to be deceased. He died with his wife and
two children in a plane crash on Board An ADC Airline
Flight at the Egirin River Lagos Nigeria in November
1997. Ever since he died the Bank has been expecting
his next of kin to come and claim these fund. To this
effect, we cannot release the money unless someone
applies for it as the next of kin, as indicated in our
Banking Guideline. Unfortunately he has no family
member here in Nigeia or Europe who are aware of the
existence of the money (as he was a contractor with
the Federal Republic of Nigeria).
At this juncture I have decided to do business with
you in colloboration with officials that matter in the
Bank, to this effect we solicit your assistance, in
applying as the next of kin, then the money will be
released to you, as we do not want this money to go
into the Bank Treasury as an unclaimed bill. The
Banking law and guideline stipulate that if such
money remains unclaimed for a period of five years the
money will be transfered into the Banks Treasury as
unclaimed bill. Our request for a Foreigner as a next
of kin is occassioned by the fact that the customer
was a Foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as next of kin.
Sir, 20% of the money will be your share as a Foreign
partner, while 5% will be for any expenses incured
during the transaction, thereafter we would visit your
country once the money hits your account for
disbursement and investment. To effect the immediate
transfer of the fund to you as agreed, you must apply
first to the Bank as the next of kin to the deceased,
indicating your Bank and Bank Accound Number, and
location where the money will be remitted to, then we
will follow up all formalities for the transaction.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you, the
text of the application, as soon as you receive the
text, I will further clarify you in other issues
as to affect the business.

Await to hear from you.

 Best regards,
 Dr. Igbudu Dan