MARIAM ABACHA on Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:17:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE NEED

ATTENTION
I am Dr (Mrs)Mariam Abacha, wife to the late
Nigeria Head of state,General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of june
1998
while still onactive duty . I am contacting you in view of the fact
we will be of great assistance to each other, likewise developing
acordial
businessrelationship. I currently have within my reach the sum of
Thirty
Million
United States Dollars ($30,000,000.00) cash, which I intend to use
forinvestment purposes
specifically in your country. This money came as aresult of a pay-back
contract deal
between my late husband and a Russianfirm in our country's
Multi-billion
dollar
Ajaokuta Steel plant. TheRussian firm in our country's Multi-billion
dollar
Ajaokuta Steel Plant.The Russian partners returned my Husband's share
of
US$30,000,000.00U.S.D after his death, and lodged it in my late
husband's
Security
Company ofwhich I am a Director Right now, the new Civilian
Governmenthas
intensified>their probe on my late husband's financial resources
and have
frozen our
accounts. In view of these facts, I acted fast towithdraw the
US$30,000,000.00
U.S.D from the company's vault anddeposited it in a privately owned
security
safe in my village. I havesince declared the security company
bankrupt. No
record whatsoeverexists concerning the money traceable by the
Government
because, thereis no documentation showing that we received the money
from
the Russians. Due to the current situation in the country concerning
the
Government's attitude towards my family, it has become quite
impossiblefor
me to
make use of this money within; thus upon your consent, I shallexpect
you to
contact
me urgently to enable us discuss indetail aboutthis transaction.
Bearing in
mind
that your assistance is needed totransfer this fund, I propose a
commission
of 25% (Twentfive percent) ofthe total sum to you for the expected
services and assistance. Yoururgent response is highly needed so as
to stop
further
contact.Allcorrespondence must be by e-mail. I must use this
opportunity to imploreyou to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep
this
matter extraordinaryconfidential,whatever your decision,while I await
your
promptresponse.

Best  Regards,
MRS MARIAM ABACHA

N.B. PLEASE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME GIVE ME YOUR
TELEPHONE ONCE ON YOUR REPLY SO THAT I CAN CALLYOU FOR ORAL
DISCUSSION