JOHN KABBAH on Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Friend,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Mr. John Kabbah , the first son of the blessed memory former Chief of defense staff and elder Consine to major Johnny Paul Koromoh the former Military Head States of Sierra Leone.

When the combined force of the west Africa Peace Keeping Forces (ECOMOG)
overpowered the military regime of Major Jonny Paul Koromah, my father and
other 23 Military officers who served in various key positions in Johnny
Koromah's Government were arrested and detained by Ahmed Tajan Kabbah, the
elected civilian President of Sierra Leone.

As the struggle continued, my father realizing that the collapse of Major
Johnny Koromah's Government was imminent, he moved the sum of US$15.000.000,(Fifteen Million United States Dollars) from our Country Government site to South Africa  through diplomatic ways. He advised me to go to South Africa and to secure the Funds in my name for the family, so that we have something to fall back on if anything might happens to him, but unfortunately he was killed 1998, since then I have being living in South Africa with my own family for life safety and our our Fund deposited with the Courier Company.

We kept praying to God that the government might change its mind on the 12th October 1998, but unfortunately my father and the other 23  officers were executed by firing squad (Reference: Details were  described in front page of Heard internal published Sierra Leone  daily times News peppers Tuesday October 1998).

Based on this, your personal assistance is highly requested to transfer
these funds temporary into your nominated bank account and soon later to
invest in your country for me.  This money is presently deposited in a
security firm in the Netherlands  where it is register as family valuable
items for security reasons.  While I and my family are still in South Africa.

In this regards, I will compensate you with 20% of the total sum
immediately after the fund have been transferred into your nominated  bank
account, 10% will be set aside for any expenses such as clearing,  and
security charges, intermediaries etc, while 70% of  the total sum will be
use for investment in real estate in your country  for future living of the family.

Please let me know by my either my e-mail stated above or if you are
interested in this transaction and if you can help me in this matter.
Do not hesitate to ask any question or to bring your point of view
forward.

Looking forward for your response.

Your truly.

Mr. John Kabbah.