Ivo Skoric on Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] some warlord

My heart is weeping. Seselj can't stand straight with 20 kg on him...

Vojislav Seselj claims he was tortured by Dutch police today.
During his transport from Scheveningen prison to the ICTY for his
initial appearance, he was made to wear a 20 Kg bullet-proof vest
which forced him to board the car on all fours. Seselj claims that
no-one is threatening him and if the Dutch insist on protecting next
time wants to be transported in a car with armored plating and
bullet-proof windows. About a year ago Judge Schomberg told me
he thought it would be benificial to the media and Tribunal Live if
indictments were read out in full in court.  Apparently Seselj is of
the same opinion.