tfxjapan on 10 Jan 2001 14:42:10 -0000

<nettime> CODE DECO OF THE CADAVER

CODE DECO OF THE CADAVER

Alan Sondheim & Kenji Siratori

y y y++m y-gr y-le y. y... y... y:hy y=ch y>> ya yo your your your your
was was wash wave weak weat went were wher wher wher wher wher wher whic
was was was was was was was was was was was was was was was was was was
vita vita volt vomi walk walk walk wand want was was was was was was was
ver- ver. veri visi visi vita vita vita vita vita vita vita vita vita vita
urse us ut.. vagi ved! ver ver ver- ver- ver- ver- ver- ver- ver- ver-
ug ugh uit uit uit. ulat ulat ulat ulat um um=v uman unde undi undi unit
tron tron truc true ts ts tum tum turn uage uck. ucti ue ue uer uest uest
tomy tono tort towa toy trac trac traf traf trag tran tran tran trea tred
to was was was was ! ! ! !! !... !? \"a \"\"so \". \"ana \"fun \"gro \"mac \"par
tion tion tire tity tity tly tly. tmar tmar tmar to to to to to to to to
thin thin thro tibl tic tic tica ticア tigh ting tion tion tion tion tion
that that that that that that that that that that that the the the the the
ted ted ted tele tele tenc tent term terr tes. tesq th that that that that
t t t t t t t t t tof t, t-ob t. t... take tal tank tche tech tech ted ted
star stas stat sted stic stic stif stoo stor stor stor stor stor stre stru
spir spir spla spot spot spre spri spri ss, ssib ssib ssib ssib ssib st
soul soul soul soul spac spar spee spee spee spee spee spee spee sper spir
so. so. so.. sodo soft sola some some soul soul soul soul soul soul soul
siti siti sky sky sky sky sky. sky. slee slee sm sm=. smal snes so. so.
self sens sens seri ses sex. sex. sex= sfer shal shed shit sibi sile simu
scri scri scri se seal seas secr sed seda self self self self self self
sadi sand satu scen scit scra scra scre scre scre scre scre scre scri scri
s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s! s\" s, s. s. s. s. s... s... s... s>>. sadi
ruin run run! ry ry ry ry ry.. ry.. ry.. ry:a ryo ryo ryo ryo ryo s s s s
rol. roll roll rome romo romo rota rota rs. rse rson rt rt rt rted rtwi
rnal rnal rnin ro robo rofo rofo roid roid roid roid roid rol rol rol rol.
rete revo rfac rhyt ribe ribe ring ript rite rm rm=T rmit rnal rnal rnal
red red red redu rega regi regi regu repl repr requ resi resp rest resu
re re re re re re re, re-- re-- re. reac real rear rear reco reco red red
ram ram rang rang rape rape rape rat rate rave rave razy rcep rd rd rd re
quan quan quan quan r r r r r=so rabb rabb race ract radi rain rain ram
ppea ppea pped pped proc prod prog prog pt pt pt pt-- pupi pure pus push
phon phon pict pict pig pig pitu plan plug plun poli pool pool post pot
part path pe pe.. ped peni peni peni perc perf peri peri peri pers perv
out out out out outs ow. oy.. p p p... para para para para para para part
orga orga orga orga orma orsh ort orte ory. osio otte ound ound oup. ous
on, on-- on. on.. on.. ond ons. ooki oper or or oran ore orga orga orga
ofa of-- of. of.. ogs oid ol*T olog om omac omac omac on on on on on on on
ntio ntio ntra nucl nude nude o o o o o\' o\'\' o\'\' o\'\' o-ma o-se octo od od,
nois nois nois nome nosa not not nsiv nt nt. nt. nt. nted nten ntio ntio
nia nigh nigh nigh nity nity nkag no-j no-j no-j noia noia noia nois nois
natu natu nce nce, nce. ncho nd ndan nded nds. ne=T ne_f neer nel nel nel]
n n n n n n n n n n n! n, n, n. n. n. n... n... n=of na na. nake nal nann
muta myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse myse
mixe mode mono move move mpli ms\' mula mum murd murd murd murd murd murd
memo memo memo memo ment ment ment mete meth micr micr mimi mimi mira mixe
mbus me me me me me me\" me. me=d mean mech mech mech mech medi medi memo
mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mass mato maxi
m m m--- m. m... m... m... mach mach mach mach mach mad! made mant mass
late le le le le le leap leme less leve lf lf lf lf lf lf lf lf lf lf lf
l l l l!.. l!] l\" l. l... l... lang larg larv larv larv last late late
kama kind king king king king king l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
ity ity. ium ject join join junc junk junk just k k k k k k k k k k kama
it. it. it.. it.. it.. it.. ital itar itat itiv itua itua ity ity ity ity
ion ion ion ion ion ion ion ion ion, ion, iona iona iona iona ip, ires is
inse inse inte inte inte inte inte inte inte inte inte inte inte into inva
infe infe ing ing ing ing ing ingl inhe inoc inoc inoc inpu insa insa inse
inar inat inat inch incl incl indu ine ine ine! ine= ines infe infe infe
hydr hydr hydr i ic ic-h icat icio ick. ide ide ide ide ie. iem ies ies\'
hila hina hine hine hine hip hip hm]- hous huge huma hunt hwor hydr hydr
he hear hear hear heat heat hed heer her her= herd herm hesi hete high
h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h! h. h... ha.. hand hand harg hat he he
grav grav grav grav grav grie grie grot grou grou grow gusy guy guy h h h
geno geno geno geno geno geno geno ggle ght_ gimm girl girl got got grav
fuse fusi g g g g g. g=ac g>> gama gas. gate gay= ge ged. gene gene gene
flie floo flui flui for for] forg ftwa fuck fuck fuck fuck ful func furt
expl expo expo exte f f f f f f f f f fact fanc fanc fata fata fear fell
es es es es es. es_v esca esca esqu ess et etc eus evol exis expa expl
erna erou ers erse erse erse ersi erti es es es es es es es es es es es es
ed*t ed, ed. ed.. ed.. ed.. edy. ee een. egg_ elea elec elec ely- em em em
e_ra eart eart echn ect ecte ecte ecti ects ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed!
devi devi dige digi dio dire disa disa disc dise dise disg dism dist dist
dave ded ded defo degr deli depe dera dera dera dera dere desc desc desi
craz craz craz craz crib crow crue crue crus crus cry cry ct ct.. cted
cont cont cont cont cook cosm cove cove cove cove crac cran cras craz craz
ch ch chan chan chan chan chao chao chao chin chin chlo chlo chop ciou
cada cada cada cada cada cada cada cada cada calc caus caus ce ce ce, ce.
brea bree bree brow brow burn burs c c\' c\'\' c\'\' c\'\' cabl cabl cada cada
brai brai brai brai brai brai brai brai brai brai brai brea brea brea brea
boun boun boun boy_ boy_ boy_ boy_ boy_ brai brai brai brai brai brai brai
be. beas beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beco bega bein biot birt bloc
ates athy atio atio atio atom atro avoi awar away ayer azur base be be be
ase asit asph asph asph asph asph asse asy. at at ate ates ates ates ates
area arti arti arti arti arti arti arti arti arti arti arti arti arti ase
ange anis anis anis anis anni ant ant ant ant antl anus appl are are area
anal anal and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and andr
al al:f al=e aliv alt alt. alt. alt. alt. am am amal amin amou an an an an
ails air air air air. airs ak akes akin al al al al al al al al al al al
acco accu ace, achi acid actu ads affe age age age age age agus agus ails
_the a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a/th a/th a/th able able abou
The The The The The The Tran Unco V V VTR VTR. Vagi [bre [the [the _plu
Mela Melt Mole Murd N=ha NAM: Nude Nude OID. OKAG ON.. Of Of Of Oper Para
Impo In In In Inte It It Iter Iter KNAM Kenj L Larv Like Love Madm Maki
BABE BGM. Body Born Brai Budd Cada City Conn Cont Crac DNA Dash Desc Doin
<<se <<th <<th <<vi =a =cel =fat =the > > >> A A ADAM ADAM ANDR Air- An As
0 1 A I I 0, I I I I I I I It It It So To a and as be do in in is is is is
/gra /gra /gra /gra 0 0, 0,.. 0. 1 : : ::th :bea :sec <<ca <<ec <<ex <<pr
.tha .tha .the .the .the .the .the .who /gra /gra /gra /gra /gra /gra /gra
..wi .bod .nud .of .of .of .of .of .of .of .of .of .of .of .scr .suc .tha
---- ---- --ge --ge --pe --re --th --th --th --yo -FUC -ami -con -dis -emb