Stefan Wray on 3 Apr 2001 13:17:39 -0000

Re: <nettime> Boycott America - Pass It On!

An Excellent Idea!

I'd like to start an Austin, Texas group for the Boycott America campaign.
After all, this is where Bush emerged from.
And there is a fairly large anti-Bush crowd.

We had a demonstration here when he became president called
He's Not My President

Many people in this country feel he stole the election and
that he is not really our president.

So maybe those outside of the U.S. who want to start the Boycott America
campaign, can link up with the He's Not My President forces.

- Stefan Wray
Austin Texas

on 4/2/01 8:07 AM, Alison Hearn at ahearn2@home.com wrote:

> Ya Basta!